Tuesday 27 May 2014

OOTD: Cooler Than The Red Dress


H&M Jacket, New Look Dress, Dorothy Perkins Shoes, ASOS Ankle Bracelet, ASOS Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Kate Spade Ring

I hope you all had a wonderful bank holiday weekend. Long weekends are always great unfortunately for me my working week isn't affected by bank holidays other than the sudden masses that are all off work and school. Tonight I am off to Mancester to watch Avenue Q with my friends. I'm really starting to love Mancester and could see myself moving there one day I've never really felt like a small town girl so the appeal of the big cities just pulls me.

I love this New Look dress, as your can probably tell since it has already been in a couple of outfit posts this year. It is just so great to wear in all weather with boots or heels and easy to accessorise. Hopefully I'll get a lot of use out of it this summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...