Wednesday 2 April 2014

Stratford-Upon-Avon




Yesterday I went to Stratford-Upon-Avon with my friend Emily as a pre-birthday day out and a chance to test out my new camera that I finally brought out of my Christmas money. It’s been years since I have been to Stratford, I think the last time was when I was in school but it is still incredibly beautiful. This year will be a big year for the town as well with celebrating 450 years of the works of Shakespeare; the bard was born, lived and died in the town.

We really only visited the Butterfly Farm {where I made a few new fluttering friends} and the Trinity Church, where Shakespeare and his family are buried, but we still had a good walk around the town. We were even lucky with the weather as it came out brilliantly sunny and stayed warm. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...