Saturday 19 April 2014

Review: Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm




This is covering the other half of the Revlon Colourburst Lip Crayons; I reviewed the Matte Balm Here, I brought the Lacquer Balm when I brought the Matte Balm in Boots 3 for 2. I brought 2 shades a red {Provocateur) and a natural pink (Demure) and both seem to wear slightly different.

Provocateur seems really glossy compared to Demure and because of the extra gloss I find I get a feathering of the red around my lips after a little while so I would need to use a lip liner first, whereas Demure is slightly thicker but still has a good gloss to it and because of this I find it doesn’t feather around my lips.

With the same shea, coconut and mango butters as the Matte Balm keeping my lips soft it is making them great for everyday/work lipsticks. They have a light texture on the lips so I don’t feel like my lips are sticky though I find the colour doesn’t last as long as the Matte Balm they still last a couple of hours. I’d probably buy Demure again but I think for a red gloss I will stick with a stain or lipstick.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...