Sunday 6 April 2014

OOTD: Think About It

River Island hat, Christopher Kane for Topshop tee, Oasis Leather Skirt, Marks and Spencer Tights, Topshop Arabel2 Boots

Happy Birthday to me! I'm getting older but not necessarily wiser, I am however thinking more about where I want to go with my life as I am getting older and how I want to live. I'm trying to stick with my Buy Less, Choose Well resolution for my birthday this year so I have asked for money so I can put it toward something special and asked my friends not to buy me gifts but take me on days out, the first of which was earlier this week {in this post}.

April is probably the time when i really start to make my bug choices and changes, I don't know whether its because it contains my birthday but it always seems that if I put my mind to something in April I stick to it so I'm excited to see what comes of this April. Whatever you are doing today I wish you a good one! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...