Monday 10 March 2014

Review: Kérastase Elixir-Ultime Pink



I thought I'd do a more in depth review of this product as I put it down as one of my top products for 2013 and I’m really not sure that my mini review did it justice.

This is a really versatile product designed to nourish hair making it soft and glossy and can be used in 4 different ways, so there is always a way of using It even if you don’t have a lot of time. You can use it pre-shampooing as a treatment if your hair needs some TLC, I use a good couple of pumps on my lengths and ends so that my hair can really soak it up and leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing. Then you can add a small amount to conditioner to intensify it, use a small amount pre-blow dry and post blow-dry.

It smells similar to Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle perfume which I think gives it a really luxurious smell but for those that don’t like the fragrance might fine it a bit of a turn off. It is a thick oil consistency which doesn’t make my hair feel heavy so long as I only use a small amount. I find for post blow-dry I  need the tiniest bit of product as it spreads really far from a drop and because of how moisturising it is which is good really because it is not a cheap product but it is definitely worth it in my book.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...