Wednesday 19 March 2014

OOTD: Glass Heart

Warehouse Jumper, Topshop Spotted Shirt, Topshop Leigh Jean, Primark Boots, ASOS Bag, Kate Spade Ring, Kyusu Glasses

Its not often I wear my glasses but today I got my geek on. I've been running around again this week at a course for work on Monday and seeing Russell Howard in Nottingham last night to have a good giggle. I've got tomorrow off work as my day off from Monday and I'm off to see an advance preview of Captain America: Winter Soldier in the evening and if the weather is nice I would like to go to the National Arboretum as I haven't been down since before Christmas now. I'm might check if Chatsworth House as it is one of my favourite places to go, especially for a spot of photography.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to get a DSLR or if I want to try something completely new to me in the form of a GoPro camera as I would like to get into making videos more and if some of my plans come to pass I will need a camera that can handle a lost of video. I don't know what to do! If you have a GoPro and are reading this please let me know if they are any good.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...