Monday 10 February 2014

OOTD: Jewelled

Topshop Jewelled Jumper, Topshop Leigh Jean, Michael Kors Chronograph Watch, Primark Bag, Primark Boots.

 I love a good jumper in the winter months it probably doesn’t help that I really feel the cold as I have bad circulation so my hands and feet get really cold really quickly. This jumper jumped out at me when I brought it because of the jewelled shoulders as I thought it could be great to dress up a casual outfit or just because it is more interesting than a plain ol’ jumper. In winter I also live in my Topshop Leigh jeans but I do want to upgrade to some high branded denim just because I think they might last a little longer.


Socially I’m looking into a few new courses I can do as I feel my brain is getting s bit mushy again. It seems I can’t go more than 9 months before I feel desperate to study again now. I’m also looking forward to hopefully booking a holiday at the start of April for my birthday, fingers crossed it happens as I don’t want to waste the little holiday time I get off staying at home for a week.

1 comment :

  1. Awesome picd :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/tree-and-stones.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...