Saturday 15 February 2014

Natural History Museum




I went down to London again last week with some friends for a theatre trip but during the day we got the opportunity to do a little sightseeing. Normally when I go to London we do the same things each time so it was so refreshing to go to a museum and not just any museum, the Natural History Museum. I haven’t been since I was little but I have always wanted to go back as an adult and see what they had now.

I was always obsessed with dinosaurs when I was tiny and decided I wanted to be a palaeontologist, followed by a volcanologist to study volcanos as I got a little older {what happened to princess, ballerina and rock star huh?} so the Natural History Museum is a little like a gold mine for me, it also helps that the building is stunning inside and out. Entry is free but they do have donation boxes where you can put a few pounds in to go toward the running of the museum and I think it is well worth a visit for both the old and young.

The museum is so huge you might not get the chance to do it all in one day, especially if you are taking little ones but even if you just do a couple of areas it will be a fun day out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...