Sunday 2 February 2014

L'Oreal Professionnel Global Ambassador: Kirsten Dunst


Can I take a moment to have a small fan-girl moment over L’Oreal Professionels having its first global ambassador? After working with their professional products and colours for the best part of the last decade it’s great to see those taking strides in a new direction. Kirsten Dunst (from films like Marie Antoinette, Melancholia and Spiderman) will be their first global ambassador and be the face of L’oreals campaigns for Tecni.Art Wild Stylers {which look amazing}, Beach Waves and Absolut Repair Lipidium and possibly the new collections of reds from INOA {though currently I am only speculating at the one photo I have seen).

L’oreal started with the big campaigns last year when they chose Alexa Chung to be the first celebrity to face a salon colour brand, in this case the INOA ODS2 range which is completely ammonia free colour and gives incredible shine and nourishment, rather than a drugstore alternative. They even created a shade range especially for her to launch and then got her to show off their hair-chalk collection on Instagram before releasing the official photos.  I haven’t had chance to play with the hair chalks yet but I will let you know what I think when I finally get my hands on them.

Follow the progress by using the #LorealProfMuse hash tag and check out Kirstens promo video for the Wild Stylers on their YouTube Channel.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...