Wednesday 1 January 2014

12 Days of Blogmas - 2014 Challenges



So in 2013 I did my 13 for 2013 as a list of challenges I set myself for 2014 I’ve set myself another list, not of 14 things but of things I would love to do. Some won’t be revealed on my blog as they are a work in progress that I won’t be able to say until I have done them in case the wrong person stumbles across my blog but here are the ones I can tell you so far.
  • ·         Travel Alone – I’m not sure where or when but I would love to take a trip on my own even if its visiting one of my friends or family abroad, I think it would do me the world of good to take some time and go off and explore on a short trip as I am hoping to go off travelling for a little while in the next year or so.
  • ·         #PayItForward – My positive challenge for the year. From what I can gather pay it forward started in America as a way of helping a stranger or someone less fortunate who can never repay you. I will let you know how it all goes.
  • ·         De-Clutter - This is going to be a big one for me I have been fed up for a long time now of all the clutter in my room and I have decided that I really need to reduce what I have and go back to a simpler way of living. So I will be eBaying lots of bits and bobs and sorting out a lot of charity bags. Clean space, clean mind.
  • ·         Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – I’ve always considered how we have to look after our planet, now this one comes under the previous bullet point really but I’m going to look into ways I can be a bit more mindful of what I do. I’m sure I’ll end up doing some posts on my favourite up-cycles at some point too.
  • ·         Buy Less, Choose Well – I’m getting much better at this but I still tend to go on impulse a lot so next year I’m going to have to really consider all my fashion purchases before I get them so I don’t make any mistakes.

Now I am sure I’ll eventually add to this list but for now these will be my main focus. What is your focus New Years?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...