Friday 31 January 2014

Sale Shopping



As tradition for me I don’t really shop in the sales as I am a creature of impulse and tend to buy things that I regret and won’t wear after I realised what I brought, which is usually too late for me to return it unfortunately. If I do go I tend to shop online or go the first two weeks of January this way a lot of the Christmas returns have happened and I find myself a gem.

This year I managed to get my hands on a beautiful blue jumper from Warehouse, over the knee boots from ASOS, a hat from F&F at Tesco, a necklace from Topshop and a pair of heels from Topshop and even better was most of these items had been on my to buy list before Christmas so I saved myself a good amount too. I’m already pairing them all up ready for outfit posts so keep your eyes peeled.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...