Tuesday 28 January 2014

OOTD: RED

ASOS Coat, H&M Scalf, H&M Jumper, Topshop Leigh Jean, Primark Boots

This outfit has been my go to life saver in the cold weather we have been having lately. I'm trying to organise some more travels to look forward to and keep my mind off all the things that lumber you down, though I'm not sure it will happen at the moment which I'm a little upset about as it has been all thats kept me going the last fortnight. I had the worst flu last week but after a spa day yesterday at Aqua Sana {Center Parcs Sherwood Forest} I almost feel myself again. I brought myself some goodies too that I'll get around to reviewing them soon I'm sure.

Anyway back to the outfit, I got this coat from ASOS back in October and I love it so much. I've always wanted a red coat but never found one that I actually like enough to buy. Its the perfect mix of tailored and oversized so I can wear it smart or dress it down. Perfection.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...