Tuesday 7 January 2014

OOTD: Neon


H&M Drop-waist dress, Dorothy Perkins Boots, Kate Spade New York Wellesley Bag, Michael Kors Watch, Jacquie Aiche filagree finger bracelet.

I love this little H&M drop waist dress, it will be such a good day to night outfit with the right accessories and was a complete steal at £14.99. I decided to dress it up for its first wear for a night out with a friend and added a pop of colour in the form of my Kate Spade bag. I opted to keep things simple on the jewellery side only wearing a finger bracelet and watch because unfortunately you can't see this in the photo but my boots actually have little studs decorating the heels. It’s always great to be able to dress up and little and because I often don’t get the chance so I like to take the opportunity when I can.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...