Monday 27 January 2014

14 for 2014



So I know at new years I said I wouldn’t be doing a 14 for 2014 this year but I got some time, sat down and thought about what I would do and managed to create a list. One is still going to be secretive and one is a reoccurrence from last year {travel, travel, travel} but overall I feel having a list of goals makes me a bit more productive. So here is my 14 for 2014.

  1. Travel Alone
  2. #PayItForward
  3. De-Clutter
  4. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
  5. Buy Less, Choose Well
  6. Travel Somewhere New
  7. Secret Goal
  8. Be Positive
  9. Take Better Care of Yourself
  10. Read More Books
  11. Take a Photography Class
  12. Promote the Blog a little & update regularly
  13. Live For Yourself
  14. New Camera
You can keep up to date with my progress using the 14 for 2014 tag or my following my blog. What are  are your goals for 2014?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...