Saturday 25 January 2014

14 for 2014 - My House Is Usually Cleaner Than This...

Photo: Pinterest via Fatmumslim

One of my New Year goals was to have a de-clutter and I made a huge start on it this month so I’m feeling pretty pleased. We got a charity bag for the Air Ambulance service in my local area and I decided the sooner I started the better and since it took all sorts it was a great opportunity to do good and de-clutter at the same time. So I raided through my out of season drawers for clothing items I hadn’t worn in the last year, got ruthless with bags and shoes I hadn’t worn in forever and are no longer my style, old games and toys, belts, jewellery, you name it they took it.

Three bags of clothing, shoes and bags and two of brick-a-brack later and the de-clutter had begun. Honestly I’m a little appalled that I hoard stuff as much as I do as I only went through my summer and work stuff and got that much. I still have a way to go but my room is looking tidier already and I feel great for it!

You might notice my tag has changed to 14 for 2014 too as I managed to complete a list of 14 things I want to do with 2014 I will update with a posting on it soon though a couple of them are still secret so I'll let you know the ones that aren't.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...