Thursday 26 December 2013

The 12 Days of Blogmas


Happy Boxing Day everyone! I hope you had a great day yesterday no matter what you were doing. Personally this year I’ve been a bit of a Grinch so I am happy to see Christmas go and look forward to bigger better things and the next 12 days will be no exception. For the next 12 days I’m going to try something new for my blog that if I like it I will repeat year after year and that will be the ‘12 days of Blogmas’. I’m going to use it as a recap for the last year, popular blog posts, my travels, shopping and talk about my hopes for the future. I think looking back helps you leave it where it is and then work out how you can move on positively and it is a good way of forcing myself back into this blogging business. So I hope you enjoy it and come back to read more. Let me know what you think.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...