Friday 27 December 2013

12 Days of Blogmas - My Christmas Goodies


So I have been a fairly lucky girl this Christmas and got some really nice things for Christmas. My parents got me some Carvela boots I picked out, iGloves (essential for keeping my hands warm and texting) and a scrapbook from Paperchase so I can finally document my travels. I got a Nails Inc bling kit from my sister as she knows how much I love doing my nails and Kate Spades '20 years of inspiration' book which is full of images which have inspired the brand since its beginning and makes a perfect coffee table book. Plus a few DVDs and bits from friends.

My Christmas Day was spent down at my auntie and uncles this year, as we tend to alternate years for who cooks, eating lots of food, chatter and laughter and then Christmas tele to finish the day. It was perfectly relaxing. How did you spend yours?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...