Saturday 30 November 2013

Lookbook: Top of the World

Topshop Hat, Mango Top, Topshop Leigh Jean, Topshop Loafers, Michael Kors Watch.

I love hats. I’m not sure where else I can go with that sentence but I do love hats. I don’t wear them often because the British weather seems to love blowing them straight off my head but I think they can be the perfect piece to style up a simple outfit. I now have a small collection of hats in different styles and materials from beanies to trilbies.

I’m wearing my trusty Leigh jeans from Topshop and a Mango white shirt. I’ve never brought anything from Mango before but I actually really like the material and fit so I think I may get more Mango items in the future. Unfortunately we don’t have a Mango store in my hometown so I am restricted to searching the internet for their items.

1 comment :

  1. I love Mango, I'm sure everyone knows it lol! But that top is just such a fresh and flattering cut, looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...