Thursday 14 November 2013

Lookbook: Mixed Metals



Topshop sporty style top, Topshop fauz leather skirt, Kurt Geiger KAD sandals, Asos Bag, Michael Kors Chronograph watch, Topshop Rose-gold cross ring, Me & Zena emerald gem ring, Accessorize silver rings, Handmade Rose-Gold beaded bracelet.

I'm never really sure what to write when I do style posts. I suppose the inspiration behind each outfit would be normal, except for this outfit i just threw it all together. Through the summer I went crazy over these Kurt Geiger sandals over the summer to the point I felt they were surgically grafted to my feet! So incredibly comfy and with only a small heel ideal for both day and night. I have a lot of catching up to do with outfit posts as I took so many over the summer and haven't got round to uploading them yet, hopefully I will have caught up by Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...