Sunday 17 November 2013

Kate Spade New York Goodies

A few days ago I went to Bicester village shopping outlet for a day out with my family and I got myself a few little treats from Kate Spade New York while I was there. I thought I'd just share these with you today, I don't know whether a shopping haul post is something people would like to read on my blog but we shall see.

First up is the little bow ring which I have kind of adored for a while but they have never had in my size before so I finally managed to get one. It looks even better for the fact I had done my nails white with gold polka dots after feeling inspired by the free Kate Spade x Nails Inc polishes on Glamour magazine this month, of which I may have 3 because they are such beautiful shades. 

I also got the lovely white and gold bangle because I have been looking for bracelets and bangles to stack with my watch since I got it back in June but this is the first that I can see myself wearing a lot. I have to be really careful with bangles because I have such tiny wrists and if I am not careful they just slip straight off. But because this comes on a clasp it is much smaller than normal bangles so hopefully I won't lose it. 

Lastly I treated myself to this little pouch bag which I feel is an ideal size for my camera. This way when I decide to go out and take my camera with me I can just pack a card for money and go. If not it is still nice and small and could be worn under a coat for evenings in London or my hometown when I just want my phone and a card. 

2 comments :

  1. That bangle is stunning, definitely something I'd go for :) Love the wee bag and ring too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...