Saturday 7 September 2013

Shop My Closet #1




So I am still eBaying and now I have done a few I feel a bit more confident with it. It was a little nerve wracking to begin with as to whether people would buy my items, if I’m get a good price for them {though to be honest I have been happy to see things go to a new home, someone should give them some love right?}. So I am slowly going through my closet and working out what I want to go to a new home and what I will still give love to.

This month I’m getting rid of old jewellery. I used to have a huge thing for necklaces though now I appear to have moved on to finger bling instead. So off to eBay go old necklaces, generally of a long length as I have never been a fan of chokers, bright bracelets and some hair accessories. A few basics will be joining the jewellery including a Topshop vest top in AW13s cobalt blue shade; unfortunately I no longer like the style of the top.

So feel free to browse this month’s Shop My Closet items and if you like them place a bid but please remember I only post within the UK, sorry if you are international and took a liking to my items it just costs so much to ship abroad I don’t think it would be worth it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...