Monday 9 September 2013

Lookbook: Dog Tax



Zara Plaid Shirt, Topshop Vest, Camden Market Necklace, Oasis Cherry Jeans, Mulberry 'Tillie' Bag, Acessorize Ring, Ring from Santorini.


So this post is a bit of an oldie in the lines of my clothing but I forgot all about posting it until I stumbled across it in my photo folders. I wore this last year when I had a day up in the Peaks with friends but it does have some AW13 trends in there so maybe I am a year ahead in style {or just love plaid and grunge}

I haven't had chance to spend much time up in the Peaks this year and normally I like to go up fairly frequently to escape my little town  and all the hustle bustle of everyday life sit in the grass and relax in the sun, or more likely cloud. I know I always wish I lived somewhere more interesting but I would never trade the Peaks for anywhere, up there feels like home.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...