Tuesday 24 September 2013

Lookbook: Boyfriend


Topshop Ripped Boyfriend Jeans, Topshop Swing Vest, Dorothy Perkins Black Court shoes, Me & Zena Ring, Topshop Skull Bracelet, Michael Kors Chronograph Watch.

So I have to admit I may be a little in love with these ripped Topshop boyfriend jeans. They are so comfy and so easy to wear, I can accessorise them for day and night easily and I never thought I would say this but I’m even enjoying the slightly cropped length of them. For this outfit I decided to dress them up with black heels, a plain black cami top and some rings.

I’ve really noticed that my jewellery habits have changed and I don’t really wear necklaces anymore. There was a time I would even consider wearing rings; I always felt they got in the way but now I love them as a simple way of dressing up a daytime look. I particularly like my new Me & Zena gem ring that I got off of ASOS, the gem is such a lovely shade of green and it fits so well I forget I am wearing it a lot of the time.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...