Saturday 14 September 2013

Dream Come True

Image from City Walker Tumblr


I never thought after years and years of trying and years and years of my travel partners dropping out on me that I would ever get to see America. It has always been a dream of mine to go to New York. Maybe it’s the movies, maybe it is because the city is so varying and different from this small town I live in, or maybe it’s because its somewhere my heart has always told me is meant for me but even without going I am in love with the city. So imagine my excitement that I finally get to go in October! It will also mark off one of my 13 for 2013 challenges of going to another continent.

 I’m already making a Pinterest board of to-dos and I am plotting the perfect capsule wardrobe for four days in the Big Apple {and that pesky Atlantic flight}. The idea of juggling comfy shoes and clothes that are stylish and easy to wear in multiple ways over 4 days allowing for hot and cold weather is a challenge I will happily accept.

 If you have and suggestions of where to go for good food, good sights and good shopping please, please, please comment I really want to make the most of my short time in this incredible city.

2 comments :

  1. So excited for you!! Have a wonderful time, I eagerly await your photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Home now and just taking a break from sorting through photos. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...