Tuesday 13 August 2013

Lookbook: Neva


Topshop Hat, River Island Long Striped Jacket, Topshop Chain and Ribbon Necklace (similar), Warehouse Silk Mix Vest Top, Kate Spade Bag, Topshop Vintage Wash Leigh Jeans (similar), Primark Flat Peep Toe Shoe.

For my cruise along the waterways of St Petersburg I wore my trusty jeans and flats. I wasn’t really sure whether the boat we were going to be on would be warm, sheltered or stable to walk on so I took the safe option. I put on my long striped jacket for a little insulation against the wind, while the weather was warm during the days the evenings in the Baltic still dropped a little chilly with the wind. I decided to dress it up with my chain necklace and bright Kate Spade handbag and donned my hat. I am a huge hat fan and I really don’t wear them enough, this one is a new shape for me.

4 comments :

  1. Your hat looks so stylish! You really suit it! I can never pull off hats! Also love your necklace! I am an accessories horder lol!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone can pull off hats if they are careful about how they wear them but I am very lucky that I can wear most hats without looking silly.

      I hoard accessories too, I'm going to have to sell some old ones to make space for all my new ones lol.

      Delete
  2. Something quite French about this outfit, tres chic. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aa! Merci! I never noticed that but now that you say it I see what you mean haha.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...