Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lookbook: LBD



Black French Connection Prom Dress (similar), H&M Necklace, Asos Cross Bracelet, Warehouse Box Clutch, Asos Heels.

Formal nights on the cruises are a great excuse to dress up and have fun. I took this year’s cruise as an opportunity to have a feel to my outfit so I based as a modern day ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ because I think Audrey Hepburn can do no wrong and that film is wonderful. So I pulled out an old black Prom style dress from French Connection and swapped pearls for pearlescent jewels for my modern take on Holly Golightly. The Cage shoes were new from Asos and I am still wearing them in, I feel maybe 4.5 inch heels are a little too much for me but my stubbornness means I will keep trying to wear them, just for short periods of time or when I have to sit down a lot maybe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...