Thursday 13 June 2013

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes


So I am off on holiday {Vacation to my friends across the pond} on a cruise up to the Baltic and I may have been going a little crazy on the wardrobe spending. I wanted to get myself some nice new things for my travels so I decided to treat myself to some new shoes to wear with older items of clothing for the evenings but so I feel like I'm not wearing the same as last year. First I picked up these black ASOS beauties {also available in coral and white} which I thought made a nice change from my usual choice of court shoe especially since they have a really high heel. But I Love them. They look chic with my dresses and jeans so I can dress up my casual attire for evenings if I want.

Then I spotted these tan ALDO shoes on ASOS and I was going to wait until I came back to try them but I caved an got them before and I am so glad I did. They are so comfortable and the leather is so soft they feel amazing on my feet. I can’t wait to wear them. I really like how ASOS does the free returns as it means I'm more likely to try things like these shoes knowing that if they aren't right for me I can just send them back without spending a small fortune on postage.  When I get back I’m sure I’ll be posting some OOTD from my various stops and evenings and more than likely these shoes will feature.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...