Wednesday 26 June 2013

Lookbook: Summer Denim


Denim Jacket - Moto @ Topshop
White Lace Dress - Primark
Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Leopard Bow Flats - Marks & Spencers

Back from my Travels and the weather in the UK has decided to cheer up and shine finally! I wore this yesterday while running errands to keep cool. The Denim jacket I have had since I was maybe 15 so its getting a little old now but is always a classic. The Dress I have had for a few years too and always seem to pull back out in the hot weather as it isn't too clingy in fact I wore it this time last year while visiting a friend in Scotland. I've been pulling out a few old pieces and revamping them recently as you will see over the next few weeks. I spent the afternoon sorting out photos from my travels and they will be hitting the blog soon, so stay tuned adventure lovers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...