Saturday 22 June 2013

Lift Vertige


Lift Vertige is from Kérastases new ‘Couture Styling’ collection of products fronted by Kate Moss. I got this product last week and will admit that I was a little sceptical about a gel product for root lift. The thought of it being heavy and weighing your hair down worried me, however I found this really wasn’t the case. You can’t actually feel the product once it is on and it doesn’t make my hair greasy any quicker than it would get usually. It has a pleasant smell and a light gel texture which is easy to work into your hair with your fingers.

I used 1 pump of the gel and spread it between my fingers and palms before working it into my roots blow drying my hair upwards with a flat brush, though I imagine you would get a lot more lift from a round heat brush if you can use them. The hold, described as ‘medium hold’, lasted really well even after I had slept on it, which is rare for my hair. I think I may be coveting this product for quite a while. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...