Sunday 30 June 2013

British Designers Collective


I am back from my Holidays for 2013 and on the drive back from Southampton we stopped into Bicester Shopping Village. They now have amongst all the wonderful designers they already had the British Designers Collective. Which I felt was a wonderful addition to the Village. A small store full of young British talent from Henry Holland, Mary Katrantzou, Jonathon Saunders and Holly Fulton. Since there is a small selection of all the designers work there is bound to be something for everyone. For me I think it’s a great was of making new designers more accessible and creating a new following for them at the same time. The store holds clothing and accessory designers so if you are ever that way i would recommend you go check it out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...