Monday 14 January 2013

Lookbook: Snow Day



Hat - Topshop
Jeweled Necklace - H&M
Jumper - Topshop
Belt (just seen) - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Riding Boots - Topshop

So I'm pretty sure we all know I'm obsessed with Topshop by now with all of the clothing I w ear that comes from there. Here is my latest Lookbook post.

We have had our first snow of the year in the UK today and felt it was the perfect excuse to wear my new bright orange jumper I got yesterday with my christmas money.  I adore the bright colour it just makes me want to smile. I accessorised with my favorite hat and a jeweled necklace for a laid back but chic feel. I love dressing laid back, I've discovered I never feel more me that when I am in jeans and a jumper or tee and you can go into almost any situation with this formula dressing it up accordingly with the right accessories. 

If you have snow I hope you are enjoying it!

Emmie xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...