Sunday 28 October 2012

Autumn Wish List


Red Jumper - Zara - £35.99
Leather Gloves - H&M - £14.99
Statement Necklace - H&M - £14.99
Satchel Bag H&M - - £19.99
Contrast Sleeve Parker - Warehouse - £95
Brown Leather Boots - Topshop - £90

So this is my wish list of things to help my wardrobe transition into the new seasons trends. I'm loving the idea of having a palette of brown, khaki and burgundy to add to my current Autumn wardrobe of navy or black skinny jeans. I'm trying to pick items that will stay classic for a few seasons but still have a touch of fashion edge. I figure adding some leather to my wardrobe in the Parka and with gloves ticks one trend, the parka also adds to the military/uniform trend and ticked one more box for me in that it wasn't black, all my winter coats seem to be black.

I love satchel bags and this H&M one caught my eye because of the classic school bag feel it has, though it probably is also partly down to google TV ad featuring the satchels. I have wanted a new statement necklace for a while, and figure this one also from H&M will dress up my casual winter jumpers and make last years party dresses a bit more current.

What is on your wish list?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...