Tuesday 11 September 2012

Lookbook: Falling for Fall



Denim Jacket - Topshop
2-in-1 Jumper Dress - Asos
Shoes - Topshop

I wont lie, I love autumn. Its my favourite time of year. The skies tend to stay clearer, the air drops cooler but the sun is still out. The leaves start to turn all wonderful shades of yellow, red and auburn. You have so much to look forward to as well! Halloween, Bonfire night and Feste in my hometown. Snuggling up in your scarf, hat and gloves, lighting candles in the home just for the glorious glow and inviting scents. It really is perfect to me. 

This year autumn also signalled a new chapter for me as I have gone back to college to do a new course similar to a teaching assistant role. Its wonderful to be doing something different with the idea it'll lead into a new career for me, which would be amazing as i have done the same thing for the last 10 years now and feel like I've been going through the motions a bit.

So I put this outfit together as the weather while it has been glorious and I've even been able to do some light sunbathing has dropped a little, which meant while i didn't want to wear jeans it wasn't quite warm enough to wear just a dress even if the top half is made to be a jumper. My denim jacket is actually over 10 years old, I found it out when i was having a clear out but it works perfectly with this outfit so I'm really happy. 

What will you be wearing for the transition?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...