Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday, Sunny Sunday

So we've been having some pretty great weather this last week in the UK and to be honest its about time. So I spent some time up in the Peaks with my friend at Dovedale sunbathing, eating ice cream and paddling in the river. Heres some of the photos I took, it gives you an idea of the area I live, hope you enjoy! 

Ashbourne had the bunting out for the Olympics

Clear Skies

Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream, with flake

Bridge over the river

Such clear water yet oh so cold!

My sunbathing vantage point

The Stepping Stones at Dovedale, so much fun, just make sure you don't wobble off into the river!

I love the sunlight on the water

A Mummy Duck and her babies

And then off to see Batman with me! I hope Bruce Wayne likes my outfit! Meow!

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...