Sunday 8 July 2012

Review: Ambre Solaire Golden Touch

I thought I'd share my opinion on Garnier Ambre Solaires' new Golden Touch After Sun. The sales point is that it is a "Shimmering hydrating lotion with Monoi oil and a luminous pearl shimmer". Well for me it did not disappoint. It helped moisturise my skin, calm down any sunburn and gave my skin a light golden shimmer that only enhanced my tan.

I will admit that when I brought it I had only decided to try it because it was on offer in Tescos and I needed a new bottle of after sun for my holidays, I wasn't expecting to be as pleasantly surprised. It has a light silky feel, smells pleasant and it quick to absorb, the only problem I found was that the shimmer would rub off onto your clothes slightly so would not be a product to wear with certain colours.

Have your ever tried this product? What did you think?

Emmie xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...