Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lookbook: Holiday Style - Turkey



Dress - ASOS
Bag - Matalan
Watch - Vivienne Westwood
Shoes - Topshop

Last stop, Turkey. We did Ephesus and Bodrum, both of which were stunningly beautiful and exceptionally hot (approximately 40C). So needless to say when we had done our trips out for the day I spent most of my time in the pool to cool down. I wore this outfit to dinner one night and had been so excited about wearing the dress as its so bright and colourful for me. I'm not usually as daring as I have been recently with colour but I am loving it.

Pillars in Ephesus

The road to what used to be the Harbour and the Library at the bottom.


The Library

Ephesus

Flowers in Bodrum Castle

The turret of Bodrum Castles Church

The View from the Top

The Bay, doesn't the water look so inviting?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...