Tuesday 26 June 2012

Lookbook: Holiday Style - Venice




Thin Cardigan - Yes Style.com
Vest - Topshop
Belt - Primark
Skirt - Camden Market
Shoes - Topsop
Bag - H&M

So I'll ask that you please ignore my hair, after a terrible delay of about 9 and a half hours we Finally made it to Venice so I whipped my hair up. Then unfortunately we got rained on. Never mind.

My outfit was inspired to feel nautical without going for the classic of sailor stripes. The skirt has a wheel and anchor pattern on it and with the blue and white colouring and boat shoes I felt like it all seemed to fit into place.

Venice was amazing, although I didn't get very long there as our Cruise ship left at 2pm local time. So i guess I will just have to go back. Here's some of my photos.


The Rialto Bridge

The Grand Canal

Venice

St Marks Square

Bridge of Sighs

Have you ever been to Venice? What would you recommend I see when I go back?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...