Saturday 30 June 2012

Alexander McQueen: Pre SS13 RTW

I came across these photos the other day of the Alexander McQueen Pre Spring/Summer 13 Ready to Wear collection and all I can say is Sarah Burton has once again knocked it out the park. The collection consists on smart tailoring and majestic dresses with metallics and exquisite embroidery and Obi belts synching in the waistline.
 I will say I am very impressed, and while I know I’ll never be able to afford anything like them you have to appreciate the mastery, thought and skill that will have gone into each and every garment. My personal favorites are the black and gold halter necked gown and the silver jumpsuit, both with the Obi chain belts. 


To see more of the collection here.

Which looks do you love?
  
Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...