Sunday 6 May 2012

Lookbook: Ashes and Wine

 

This look can be found on Lookbook here, as I'm having problems working out how to get the widget to work. if anyone can help me understand it I'd appreciate it.

I like simple looks. I'm happy to dress up when I'm going out but jeans are really a center point to most of my outfits. I put this look together as a relaxed going out style with the idea of being dressy but comfy.  Please ignore my silly smile, my photographer was making me giggle with jokes. 


Hat: Topshop
Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Topshop (Baxter)
Shoes: Barrats

Hope you like it. I was going to try to borrow my dads watch to wear with it but no such luck unfortunately, i think it would have finished off the look perfectly.

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...