Tuesday 1 May 2012

April Nails

My way of helping to express who I am is normally displayed discreetly but in full public view. Maybe its because my workplace has a strict black only policy for uniform, i love to paint my nails bright colours and attempt patterns. I'll admit I'm not brilliant at doing them all the time but having colours on my nails helps me feel more, me. I almost fell naked if i don't have my nails painted, so i thought i might share a sampling of what I had on my nails in April.
Silver - Topshop 'Starlight'
Teal - Topshop ' Pool Party'

Grey - Topshop 'Hopscotch'
Lilac - Topshop ' Parma Violet'

Coral - Barry M '318 Peach Melba
Gold - Topshop 'Heart of Gold'

Nail Rock Nail Wraps in 'Neon Purple'

Green - Barry M '304 Mint Green'
Lillac - Topshop ' Parma Violet'

Hope you enjoy them and maybe it inspires you to try something new. If you do something different with your nails I'd love to see

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...