Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter weekend. Hope whatever you are all doing you are enjoying yourselves. For me this weekend has extra Joy in that it was my Birthday on Friday. Unfortunately I'm rather lacking in gifts to be able to show to you all, birthdays seem to get pretty sparse as you get older, and with only 2 presents to show it won't really be worth it

The long weekend is giving my time off to recharge my batteries and stick my head into a good book, which I don't often do but since I couldn't get my nose out of this one I know I enjoyed it. Today I finished the first book in 'The Hunger Games' Trilogy, and must say its a compelling read. I love how its written from Katniss's perspective, you really get a feel for her a as a character and get pulled in to read more. I saw the film when it came out and was urged by friends to read the book and it has not disappointed. 
If you have read the books let me know what you think, I'm going to start 'Catching Fire' tomorrow. But whatever your Easter plans are make sure you enjoy yourselves.

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...