Tuesday 27 March 2012

Hamleys - A Royal Lego Affair...


My friend Claire and I went to Hamleys on Regent Street in London yesterday where currently they have the most incredible Lego figures on display. There is the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to match the wedding balcony photos that adorned all of the British papers in late April last year, with Prince Harry and Prince Charles at their side.
Hamleys had also done Queen Elizabeth II and one of her Corgis, which is very apt really as this is her Golden Jubilee year, the crown jewels, and even royal guards which were dotted around all over the place. They had even made a red phone booth though didn't get photos of that, and Sherlock Holmes.
How amazing are they? All i could think was who has spent many an hour building all these up?
I'll share more of Claire and my adventures later, and I'll take photos from our shopping spree on Oxford Street, though i didn't buy an incredible amount this time and I'll get back to some fashion related posts again.

What would you like to see more of on my blog?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...