Thursday 23 February 2012

Catwalk Report AW12

London Fashion Week has drawn to a close. While i don't know if any of you out there sat and watched some of the live webcams of the shows like me, I'm sure you will see the photos over the next few weeks. 


I thought i'd do a quick update with some of the looks from LFW that inspired me, and hopefully will inspire you. I've only managed to sort out a few shows so far but if you want to see more you can either look on my Pinterest board here or go to the London Fashion Week site here which is where i have got all the pictures from. You can also view some of the catwalks as video on demand.


Antoni & Alison


Emilia Wickstead

Orla Kiely

House of Holland

Temperley London

Issa London

 Matthew Williamson
 


 Vivienne Westwood Red Label
 

I particularly like the look of Orla Kielys show space, its like a vintage tea party with dancing.

Which looks and catwalks are you enjoying?

Emmie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...