Tuesday 17 January 2012

Welcome

Hi! I'm Emmie,

I decided to start this blog as a way of keeping myself engaged and sharing what i like and love. I suppose as a form of creative wind down for me. So Welcome.

I've never really succeeded in keeping a blog before, normally i give up and delete them but I'm hoping this wont be the case this time, I'll keep my fingers crossed. I always struggled with naming my blogs too which was a big reason i never got started, nothing ever sounded me. So why "Emmie Lou"? Emmie Lou is a nickname my Father gave me as a child which i detested with a passion, so i decided now, years later into my life its time to embrace it.

I've taken this approach with a few things in my life lately, I'm hoping secretly that it will make me a better person by facing fears and doing things that would normally make me feel uncomfortable. Even so far as to push my career in the direction of something scary and new. I suppose we will see where this journey takes us.

I will leave it at that for now while i work on setting up my blog and getting things closer to how i want it.

Until next time,
Emmie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...